Hello,

My name is CerealPokemon. I have been playing on the server for a few days now. I have a few suggestions on how to make this server a better place for everyone. I have been around the block when it comes to minecraft servers (particularly pixelmon servers)

1) There should be a place for players to give suggestions. I placed it here because I could not find a better place to post this. A suggestion tag in the forum would be great.

2) The economy seems to be stalling. There is no middle class, or jobs. There are only the have and have nots. Introducing a way of creating money in the server instead of rotating a stagnant pool of currency will help.

3) Shiny and HA pokemon seem to be rampant. This is creating large gaps in the economy. Donating seems to be the only way to become a have and if you don't, you are a grey text, bug on the wall. Pay to Win is not very fair to those looking to have a good time.

4) I think the staff should have a larger role on the server. I have only had 16 hours of play time but I have not seen a Tournament, a Drop Party, a Puzzle with a prize, a word scrabble, a parcore event, or a hide and seek. Staff interacting with the community will win the love and devotion of your people and give you more donations.

I hope I am not sounding like a rabble rouser. Like I said, I have been around the block before and I want to make this server the best I can. I look forward to playing with everyone on the server.

Thank you
CerealPokemon