- Anduarte

What server where you banned on?
- Emerald

Who banned you?
- Axman?

Why were you banned?
- ForgeHax?

Reason for asking to be unbanned?
It came has a surprise tbh. Axman was the only admin online at the time i belive, so i think it was him or an automatic ban? I didn't even know what forgehax was until after the ban, being completly honest (i googled it). If needed i can attach a pic of my mod folder.

EDIT:
Capture1_1552510563.PNG
Capture2_1552515253.PNG
Guess it wasn't edited to long ago because i didn't realize what you meant with the date modified and moved around stuff.. Only knew what you meant once I checked other appeals, which i guess is what I should have done right away. Anyway there you go.

Edit edit:
Moved around inside the folder just now, because i thought the date would be somewhere inside the folder, so i was trying around with that folder and the journeymap folder to see if that was the actual thing. Like i said before, saw on another appeal what you were looking for, when i did it was too late cuz i had already moved one of the 2 .jar's inside in and out to see if it would change something.

Edit Edit Edit?:
What do you mean you seen it? i edited it after i appealed, i didn't know it would update like that, should have tested it with another folder so it wouldn't look fishy. It happened cuz i didn't know what you were asking for at first until I checked another ban appeal. Iam being completly truthfull to you!!! There is no reason to be lying, if I was i would just tell you at this point I guess. If you don't want to belive me thats up to you, I explained what I did. (Sorry for the bad english)

I have no idea how that works. I never heard of forgehax before i was banned. Do wtv you feel like doing at this point. I undestand things look fishy for me.
Posted Mar 13, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 14, 19
axman66 Admin
Admin
To get unbanned we need a screenshot of your mods folder and when was it last edited
Posted Mar 13, 19
axman66 Admin
Admin
We also need a screenshot when the folder was last edited
Posted Mar 13, 19
axman66 Admin
Admin
So why was it edited today? And what was you moving around?
Posted Mar 13, 19
axman66 Admin
Admin
Your not getting unbanned until you be truthful. i seen it in your mods folder so it up to you when you get unbanned
Posted Mar 13, 19
axman66 Admin
Admin
[13:38:37] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] =============== Anduarte's Installed Mods ===============
[13:38:37] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] minecraft: 1.12.2
[13:38:37] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] FML: 8.0.99.99
[13:38:37] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] forge: 14.23.5.2768
[13:38:37] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] forgehax: 2.9.0
[13:38:37] [main/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] pixelmon: 7.0.2

That is what came up in my chat when i /mods you
Posted Mar 13, 19
Donate as guest or login
NoticeNotices